At the Small Non-Profits Alliance we firmly believe in the power of education.
Applications for the 2021 Small Charities Scholarship are now closed.
Formerly known as the Fish Scholarship, The Small Charities Scholarship supports individuals working at small non-profit organisations who have limited professional fundraising experience.
The 2021 Small Charities Scholar will be awarded:
- A place at Fundraising Institute of Australia’s (FIA) Fundraising Essentials course in the delivery mode of their choice
- A complimentary Advanced Membership to the Small Non-Profits Alliance for 12 months, valued at AUD$198
- A complimentary analysis and recommendations for your website fundraising success from our partner mycause.com.au
- Applicants must be working with a non-profit registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission (ACNC) with an annual revenue of no more than $1,000,000.
- The scholarship is open to all membership levels of the Small Non-Profits Alliance. View membership options here.
*Current members of the Alliance should ensure they are logged into their member account to view the application page*
This education initiative is made possible by the Small Non-Profits Alliance, an online community specifically dedicated to supporting small charities to connect, learn and grow.