To celebrate the new partnership between the Small Non-Profits Alliance and The Funding Network Australia, TFN Alumni have access to an exclusive membership discount.
The Small Non-Profits Alliance is an online hub where small charities can connect, learn and grow, with access to education, resources, expert advice, service discounts and more.
Advanced Membership with the Small Non-Profits Alliance
Our Advanced Membership is valued at over $8,800, but provided to you for $158 inc. GST per year (after using your discount code) because we believe small non-profits are the fabric that hold Australian communities together.
Enter the code TFN20 at the checkout to receive 20% off Advanced Membership.
You’ll also receive your first 14 days free. SIGN UP HERE
- A free ticket to every paid Masterclass webinar for the next 12 months – normally $49.50 for non-members and $22 for Basic (free) Members. (A saving of $200 per year alone)
- Service discounts with our Alliance Service Partners. See all our Partners here.
(a discounted rate for any services, tools or consulting work)
- Access to our full suite of resources developed specifically for small charities; PDF downloads, past webinars and cheat sheets.
- Access to our Members Lounge – a private, members only Facebook Group to connect with others working in small non-profits
- Listing in Australian Small Non-Profits Directory
- Small Non-Profits Alliance member website badge
- Our regular eNewsletter with member content, grant opportunities & sector news