The Small Non-Profits Alliance, in partnership with Fortunity, presents Fundraising Success for Small Non-Profits on Monday 14 October 2019, at Erina on the New South Wales Central Coast. BUY TICKETS.
Spend an afternoon with us learning all you need to know to take the fundraising of your small non-profit to the next level.
Developed with small non-profits in mind, this workshop will provide you with the important insights you need to know to ensure you can create stronger relationships and ultimately more money for your charity.
With practical takeaways and helpful tools and templates, this half day workshop will ready to take your fundraising to the next level.
Learn ways to take a more strategic approach to your fundraising, so you can work more effectively and efficiently, and ultimately build long-term sustainability.
The workshop will cover five key areas:
1. Foundations of fundraising: What do you need to be in the best position for successful fundraising?
2. Being a donor-centred organisation: How do you connect with your donors and keep them engaged?
3. Building your community: Why is community building important for small charities and how can you do it effectively?
4. Creating business partnerships: Finding shared value to create meaningful partnerships with businesses
5. Philanthropy through trusts and foundations: Learn all you need to know to improve your grant writing success
Presented by Alliance Founder and Certified Fund Raising Executive, Bianca Crocker, this workshop will leave you inspired and full of knowledge. Bianca has 14 years’ experience in the non-profit sector working to help build financial sustainability, and is the founder of Fish Community Solutions, a for-purpose business that provides fundraising coaching and consulting to charities. BUY TICKETS.
Hear more about the workshop content from Bianca: