Harcourts Foundation grants round is currently open. They provide support that helps, grows, and enriches our communities.
Deadline: 31 December 2019 APPLY HERE.
Do you meet the guidelines to apply?
- Grant applications must be for a specific event, project, item, or initiative.
- Requests for the event, project, item, or initiative must be scheduled to occur within four months of the upcoming Grant decision meeting date (meetings are held in the month following the end of the quarter).
- Grants will not be given for items already purchased or events/initiatives/projects already held.
- If the Grant is not used for the purpose for which it was applied, we will request that you return it so we can provide it to another deserving group.
- We may ask for supporting documents such as quotes, references etc.
- If you are a branch of an organisation where another branch has been successful in achieving a Grant from us in the past, this does not mean you automatically qualify for a Grant. Each application will be considered independently based on funds available and circumstances at the time.
- If you are successful, please do not apply within the next 18 months, as we would like to assist other organisations.
- You may apply as a national or regional organisation, however your application must be for a specific community event, project, item, or initiative that fits the criteria.