The Small Non-Profits Alliance presents Marketing 101 for Non-Profits Masterclass.
Join us for our August Masterclass webinar covering all things marketing for small charities and non-profits.
From Tuesday 24 August at 11am AEST.
(A range of session times are available to choose from, or register to receive the recording via email).
Discounted tickets for Basic Members of the Small Non-Profits Alliance are $22 inc. GST
**DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW THE PAYPAL PROMPTS TO RETURN TO OUR WEBSITE TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AFTER PAYMENT**
Presented by Alliance Co-Founder and marketing specialist, Kirsty Wallett, You’ll learn the A to Z of marketing essentials with small organisations specifically in mind.
- Practical email marketing & communications strategies for small non-profits
- Simple marketing strategy & planning tools, including template & calendar downloads
- How to improve website content & experience for supporters
- Using Google Ads for charities
- How to leverage podcasting
Tuesday 24 August 11am and 3pm
Wednesday 25 August 12pm
Thursday 26 August 4pm
(If you can’t make any of the session times available, don’t worry, register anyway and we’ll send you the recording after the class)