Impact100 Melbourne is now inviting applications from small charities based in Greater Melbourne for its mini-round for grants up to $20,000.
In response to the devastating impact of COVID-19 on charities where demand for services have increased while donations have declined, the theme for the 20/21 Impact Grant is ‘Recovery and Resilience.’
Applications close on 31 August 2021.
Guidelines and application form can be downloaded from: https://www.impact100melbourne.org/2020-21-impact-grant
Impact100 is looking for applications which will enable charities to recover from the impacts of COVID-19 and enhance their resilience going forward. These might include
- Developing new revenue streams or diversifying existing revenue streams; and/or
- Adaptive capacity by assessing, monitoring and evolving operations to respond to the challenges created by recent events, ; and/or
- Digital innovation and capability building such as long-term infrastructure investment, new technology or software; and/or
- Service innovation and collaboration including partnerships or mergers, sharing services or office space, service redesign.
Like the rest of the world, COVID-19 has impacted on our community of donors and supporters. It is likely that our total distribution for this round will be in the range of $20,000 – hence, a ‘mini-round’. We know that not for profits can do amazing things with small grants, and we look forward to seeing what our amazing Melbourne charities come up with!
Applications close on 31 August 2021. Guidelines and application form can be downloaded from: https://www.impact100melbourne.org/2020-21-impact-grant
HOW IT WORKS
- Grantseekers are invited to apply for an Impact Grant
• Due-diligence undertaken by Grantmaking Sub-Committee
• Grantseekers shortlisted to four Charities
• Additional due-diligence including site visits (members invited to attend) undertaken
• Virtual Grants Awards Night – shortlisted charities invited to present, and Members vote
• Impact Grant awarded to charity with most member votes.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org